Friday, September 24, 2010

Yay for Crochet

    I love to crochet and recently got back into doing it. It fits great into my lifestyle because it is one of the few things that I can do while my three girls are playing because it only requires yarn and a hook. Sewing is next to impossible anymore with all my handy helpers but crochet is wonderful and a great alternative outlet for me. I mostly make things for myself but I have recently had others express interest in my projects so I'm offering items for sale. I also make custom items so if you have something you would like but don't see here contact me and I'd be happy to try and accommodate your needs.
    Prices are listed with items. Please note that your items are custom made to order so I will need some time to work up the items. Most hats and smaller items can be completed within 3 business days. Larger items such as a blanket would take longer though. I'll be happy to discuss estimated completion times with you and the possibility of a rush order if needed.  Feel free to email me if you have questions or to place an order.  Items can also be shipped for an additional charge.  Once I have your order I can email you a complete invoice with the option to pay through PayPal or you can pay cash.  Email: beautifulbabies@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment