Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby Shoes

It is hard to come by anything cuter than baby shoes. Recently there has been a lot of new babies arriving in our family and I have been having a great time making up baby gifts. I made these baby booties which I think are so cute. Since they have the large cuff I'm hoping it will help them stay on those little toes because I sure know that baby socks never stood a chance of staying on my little wiggly babies feet.


$8.00 Can be made in most basic solid colors
                                          

I also made a pair of baby loafers for my two littlest girls as well. They needed something to wear around that was soft and easy to walk in and these fit the bill perfectly. They love them too and wear them all the time. They have been worn a ton as you might be able to tell in the picture. I never got around to getting a picture right after I made them but at least I know they are getting worn.
$8.00 Can be made in most basic solid colors. Alternating trim color option $1.00

1 comment:

  1. These adorable hats, booties and flowers are a work of art! They look so comfy for a infant or a child. My niece is having a little girl very soon and this would make a perfect gift for her. You'll be hearing from me very soon.

    ReplyDelete