Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And just like that, Christmas is over.

     It came and went in a flash. Thanks to everyone who put in orders this holiday season. I got to make some really fun stuff and had a great time doing it. I'm including some pictures of various gifts that I made and gave away this year. I have more that will be posted later with more information about the items.  I know some are sideways, I did not load them that way and I can't figure out how to rotate them. Obviously I'm better at the crocheting part than the blogging part.  A few of the pictures include stocking caps with NFL team patches on them. Please note that I do not make or sell licensed material like the NFL patches shown. I bought the patches separately and sewed them on to the hats that I made for Christmas gifts.









No comments:

Post a Comment