Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Things are changing!

   Hi! Yep, I'm still alive. I know it has been months since I last posted. Shame, shame, shame on me. I'm here to redeem myself though! I hope you can forgive me. I've been working on changing things around and trying some new things. Great way to start out a new year I think.
 
    I'm sure you can see some of the changes right away. For starters, the blog is now called Hooked on Handmade. I created a Facebook page with my new name and information and I'm loving it. Check it out if you are on FB. (See the link on the top right ) The address for FB and for this page have IA on the end. In case you were wondering, that stands for Iowa, where I live. Apparently I'm not the first person to think of the name Hooked on Handmade so this makes it easy to distinguish me from anybody else out there with a similar address.

     I still plan on creating beautiful things but this name lends me to a broader spectrum. While I'll still have my fair share of cute baby stuff, there will also be other items for the rest of the family and helpful household items too. While my main hobby is crochet, I also might even throw in sewing projects, knit projects, and other fun crafts. Perhaps even a tutorial if I get feeling really crazy. It should be an exciting year and I look forward to sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment