Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mary Jane Style Baby Booties



 I recently had the pleasure of making these adorable baby booties. They are for a set of newborn twins. For those of you who don't know me personally, I have two twin girls myself. Making these takes me back to when they were brand new. Such a blessing.


   
        I think the colors that were chosen were very pretty. I chose to alternate a white flower and same colored flower on the booties so that they would be slightly different for each girl.

This particular pattern is for a Mary Jane style bootie and can be found here. Since these booties are tiny the details aren't as pronounced as they would be on a larger size but I still think they are absolutely adorable. And really, I can't think of many things cuter than tiny baby shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment