Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Convertible Cowl Scarf

       It's scarf season! They actually called for flurries in my area today. I'm definitely not ready for that yet. Could we just have an extra long fall and super short winter? Probably not going to happen, but in the mean time I have plenty of stylish ways to keep warm.  This is a convertible cowl scarf. I love how versatile it is and it will definitely keep you cozy.

                   Worn down.

                    Worn doubled up.   

                     Worn as a hood.  
              

                   With the weather changing so quickly from one minute to the next, versatility is a must. If you are interested in ordering you can email me at laceybeals@live.com or you can message me on my Facebook page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment