Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mug Hug

This style with 2 buttons for $5 each.


Single button with flower
  I made this travel mug hug to fit on a variety of travel cups. We don't have any of the foam or paper style Starbucks type cups at our house so I had to use my hubs' stainless steel travel mug for demonstration.  That is one of the great things about yarn, it stretches a bit so it makes it flexible on size. If you are addicted to your morning drink this is a fun way to put your own personality on your travel cup. This one is made from a bulky soft yarn with two buttons attached. There are a variety of colors that could be used. I think I'll try a few more styles out. I have one that I want to try that fits on your coffee mug that I am excited to try out. I'll post pictures and details when I get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment