Friday, October 28, 2011

Circle Scarf

   Lately the weather has started to cool down a bit and I've been on the hunt for a good scarf or cowl to wear. I found this beautiful pattern from People Webs HERE. She has a lot of really great stuff on her site so check it out. It looked like a great option but I didn't have a hook large enough for what the pattern calls for so I modified my version of the scarf.

  The pattern shown works up to be 60 inches around and 10 inches wide. I think hers turned out beautiful and I may try the pattern as written if I get my hands on the right size hook soon.  Mine was only about 51 inches long and 4 inches wide so it came out quite different with the modifications I made. I love the result though and I'm looking forward to wearing it. It's not too bulky and doesn't overwhelm my face. I wanted it to be cozy but not smother me. Here are some pictures of how mine turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment